• ti-fat-man's Fat Chance Titanium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr S' 1987 Fat Chance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GoldenEraMTB's 1988 Fat Chance Wicked

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
GoldenEraMTB":13zzq1e7 said:
If we combine all the votes for the FCC bikes, Fat would be giving Pete's Yeti a run for the money :D

Wow, I never thought I'd be doing so well against such quality competition, still loads of time left though.......

pete_mcc":rrq1ikun said:
GoldenEraMTB":rrq1ikun said:
If we combine all the votes for the FCC bikes, Fat would be giving Pete's Yeti a run for the money :D

Wow, I never thought I'd be doing so well against such quality competition, still loads of time left though.......

well it's well deserved, as can be attested to by the thread documenting its build...ultimate brought back from the dead; hard to beat that :D

Got to be Petes stunning Yeti- no doubt he will go for the double with his amazing RC100 resto next month too!

Thanks to everyone who has voted for 'Auld Faithful'. She's having a good week- two epic days of riding at the Big Weekender without a flinch and took me to 4th overall and first non suspension bike in the downhill challenge! She's looking tired and very dirty today but I don't mind, we're going out for another spin tonight and tomorrow she will get some TLC and a spot of polish ;)

Cheers
Si

Dr S":3dawjeck said:
Got to be Petes stunning Yeti- no doubt he will go for the double with his amazing RC100 resto next month too!

Thanks to everyone who has voted for 'Auld Faithful'. She's having a good week- two epic days of riding at the Big Weekender without a flinch and took me to 4th overall and first non suspension bike in the downhill challenge! She's looking tired and very dirty today but I don't mind, we're going out for another spin tonight and tomorrow she will get some TLC and a spot of polish ;)

Cheers
Si

I envy the amount of ride time you have :evil:

;)

So many nice machines, had to go with the..............Fat Chance Ti.

But, loving the Trek, old school Raleigh Burner colour scheme, ace.

Latest posts

Back