old rubish

aljsk8

Dirt Disciple
as a real budget retro rider - if i want to throw it away it must be rubish

but i have a box of bits thats just sat there. so after having a look in the box some of the best bits i found in there may have a total value of about 14 pence

but if anyone wants any of these things let me know what your willing to pay - or if your interested and need a photo

kona stem off a 1997 fire mountain - no brand - alloy some little scratches that would polish out - but nice and shiny
120mm with about 10 deg rise i think - 185g

zoom stem from early 90s - steel (cromo) but with a brushed finish (looks like stainless steel / ti) 255g with bolts and wedge. for 1 and 1/8th treaded headsets - logo has rubbed off but there is no rust and finish is good.

bikes worth of shimano alloy canti brakes (not levers) from 1997 - no idea which model but nice and light. although dirty would was and polish up very nice

deore lx - fd 550 front mech - black bits are scratched and cosmeticly in average condition - mechanicly good condition - from early 90s (91 / 92)

deore lx lever and shifter combo - full set - cosmeticly not great. these are the ones with the 2 sti thifters under the bars and 1/2 metal 1/2 plastic levers. from around 92 i think

i doubt if anyone would want this rubish but even if i made a few pence out of it and i made someones day then id be happy

let me know

Alex

hiya

cheers for the pic's but im after diffrent versions! need the assembly bits which hold the pads on!

no worries cheers thou

:D

Back