GoldenEraMTB 's Garage Sale (FINAL CLEAR OUT?!?!)

1 1/8 Syncros stem in m950 xtr grey, complete with stem cap, approximately 130mm to 140mm in length, some scratches, good working condition- $25

Interested in this one. PM sent.

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

Sithlord":3sbmjo6l said:
Dibs on Judy SL's ... YHM... :)

Thanks, responded to your pm; I'll set it aside for you :)

boy"O"boy":3sbmjo6l said:
1 1/8 Syncros stem in m950 xtr grey, complete with stem cap, approximately 130mm to 140mm in length, some scratches, good working condition- $25

Interested in this one. PM sent.

Cheers,
boy"O"boy

One other person ahead of you, but if I don't hear back from them by tonight, it's all yours. You have pm. Thanks

cheers :)

that stumpy is nice, would be great for my daughter in a couple of years but she is only turning 4 next week and it will take years before this will fit

Defiant":1rfe7vou said:
that stumpy is nice, would be great for my daughter in a couple of years but she is only turning 4 next week and it will take years before this will fit

Ha, so what, my youngest only just turned one and she already has a 1995 Jamis Dakar Team waiting!, the next is 6, she has a 1995 Kona Sex Too waiting and the next one who is 9 has a 1995 StumpJumper FSR waiting. The oldest 16, is riding a 1997? Orange X1. Just do it buddy!!!

Defiant":142d851a said:

Thanks, Bas :)

Yes, for some reason they don't come up very often in this size. My wife loved it, but we are only riding steel now, so her aluminum is getting sold off as well. It was bit up with the judy sl, deore xt, and a few purple ringle bits.

development_cycle":142d851a said:
Defiant":142d851a said:

Ha, so what, my youngest only just turned one and she already has a 1995 Jamis Dakar Team waiting!, the next is 6, she has a 1995 Kona Sex Too waiting and the next one who is 9 has a 1995 StumpJumper FSR waiting. The oldest 16, is riding a 1997? Orange X1. Just do it buddy!!!

Haha, did your 6 year old ever ask what the name of her bike means?
Nice family of bikes.
My daughter is 9 months old, so I have some time yet to build her's up :) though I would jump on a litespeed Ti push along...if I saw one.

few more items sold
list updated to reflect

more items will be posted this weekend, while others are shuffled off to ebay

Back