RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished re cabling & fettling the Scott, only picked it up @ 9pm this evening, might have time to clean it, might not!

Not even touched the Orange since Dalby 2 weeks ago, it was fine then & still should be...

Will be bringing 2 disposable BBQ's & more burgers than I can eat

Still working on the tunes for the evening, got the sound system working though!

Might have a few bits to bring along to sell, nothing much though as most of my spares were sold off 6 months ago. Do have a used Fizik Gobi saddle that is surplus to requirements though.

Showers... not an issue for me, I'll be using baby wipes as usual when camping ;)

Will be bringing my digi camera to record the weekends events

Should be an awesome weekend :cool:

:oops:

Retrobike seems to be on a go slow for me, double posted by mistake...

or maybe it was the large single malt I just had that did it ;)

Let the festivities begin!

The "camping" field is directly behind the pub itself, it has a large "For Sale" sign on the verge next to it, I will hang a banner on the fence so you know you are in the right place, but can't say how long it will be there for.

Please park in the field, the pub car park does get busy, if you have a camper/van please also park in the field.

Please bear in mind when I say "camping" field I mean this in the loosest terms, there are no on site facilities, however the pub has said we can use their toilets and washing facilities

I should be around somewhere from around 4pm Friday afternoon, if you ask in the pub if you are unsure I will try and brief them so they half expect you, otherwise get yourself a pint and I will be along shortly :)

Can't miss me, I'm 6'4" short dark hair and no beard!

@Gil - I've just texted you as I wasn't sure if you'd be on line - my +1 is definitely not coming so won't need breakfast for sat or sun morning - however I still will!!

I'm now hoping to leave earlier this afternoon so may be up as early at 5 or 6pm :D

NO BEARD!!! :shock:

Safe travels to all. Keep it between the lines and shiney side up guys and gals. Si thi up on t'moor wi good fettle!

Last one out turn out the lights :LOL:

S

Tight squeeze but I did it! :D

3751216765_e04530df46.jpg

orange71":2qzjtwf7 said:
:shock:

I've yet to see if mine will all fit in the new car :shock: find out lunchtime...
Same here. at least the bikes will be up on t'roof carriers.

Still have a 3 man tent, 2 wind breaks, camping chair, hammock, bike tools/bits, clothing, sleeping bag/pillow, sound system, food/beer... to go into a Seat Ibiza, in my mind it all fits, we shall see.....

Dr S":3gmd5p24 said:
Tight squeeze but I did it! :D

3751216765_e04530df46.jpg

Christ I have only brought one bike and a small backpacking tent. Will be going straight from work this evening - so depending on traffic could be 7, might be 8.

Who else is going up tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back