ebay.co.uk : colnago master

MXL

Well, I bought one for £450 from Italy when the prices were stable and it only reached £370 after a year or so here in the UK. Unfortunate loss for me but I had some fun finding out it wasn't the frame for me anyway. Great for a faster rider who can make it 'work' perhaps and no matter how fit you are, its fantastic at going fast downhill.

'Google Trends' is interesting to use for the stats on who is looking for what. Be careful what searches you put in and you get some interesting results!

Cheers!

colnago

Thanks guys
I think I will pass on this one, it isnt my dream bike I have been hunting for, its one that I came across and was curious about the price. I'm in no way a collector just wanted something classy to build up as a daily rider to sit in with my Merckx.
I would have been really stretched to buy it so I will wait and see what comes along. I know its expensive, for me anyway, just wasnt sure if it was expensive for a Colnago.
The last couple of years I keep looking at, coming back to a new steel Gios compact pro, which new is £80 cheaper. :shock:
I suppose I just answered my own question ;)
Thanks for the therapy :LOL:

Welcome aboard Toff, I may be in the wilderness up here at the very top of Scotland but am from Sydney, born and raised. I miss the sun.
When I came up here I asked a little kid if it ever stops raining?
He said ' I dont know, I'm only eight' :shock:

Jamie

that is just ick...

7a32_3.JPG

I must say that I do like that frame that John posted about originally, proper man sized. The extended head tube above the top chromed lug is interesting/unusual though.

But the price is pretty strong - it may well have cost the owner that much to build but he's unlikely to realise the same as a full build.

Back