RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like my +1 might not be coming now :( but barring all incidents I will be :D I'm buying a new (old) car tomorrow so hoping it'll get me up there - it'll be its first drive in my hands so hope it's not a lemon!!

This means the double stove won't be coming but I'm bringing a single one anyway.

Both my guests have bailed :(

I'll still be there though. Seeking advice on how to get the 500 functional.

Am I too late?

Hi Guys,
I,ve just found out about this and I only live down the road a few miles.
Is it too late to request admission?
Can I just turn up on Sat morning and pay or do I need a form to fill in?

Not sure how much riding I'll be doing as I'm on some meds but I have a tent, camping stove, disposable barbecue and quite a few spares I need rid of.

I can sort all my food out and won't be drinking 'cos of the meds.

Bike(s) would be '95 Marin Team Titanium with Amp BLT's and/either Control Tech Team Issue Full Sus with modern Mavericks.

Also have a spare Control Tech frame which I guess I'll never really need.

I'll be no bother - honest! Have done one dig-day at Dalby with Gil (Feb this year?), so he may remember me and my conversation about Bontrager titanium decals which may or may not be fakes.

I know this is REALLY late, but here's hoping...

Im sure if you turn up with a retro bike you'll be accepted into the fold.

You can keep me company, if your not doing much riding...I am still wrecked from about 8 hours sleep in the past 10 days... the drive up could be interesting :shock:

I,ve just found out about this and I only live down the road a few miles.
Is it too late to request admission?
Can I just turn up on Sat morning and pay or do I need a form to fill in?

Not sure how much riding I'll be doing as I'm on some meds but I have a tent, camping stove, disposable barbecue and quite a few spares I need rid of.

I can sort all my food out and won't be drinking 'cos of the meds.

hmm, well, hmm, dunno...

Bike(s) would be '95 Marin Team Titanium with Amp BLT's and/either Control Tech Team Issue Full Sus with modern Mavericks.

OK - you're in :LOL:

You might want to PM Dr S or Gil_m just to inform them, but I would have thought it was no problem.

:D

Big welcome to mistermonkeywrench- details of the weekender are now sat in your inbox. Looking forward to seeing that Control Tech and owt with AMP forks is cool with me.

@Jerky- stop hanging about on here and get to bed man!! SLEEP!!

@Tim, glad you got Funky finished- don't forget the big White sheet and the Mayor of Pickering for the unveiling.

Emptied and refilled the van tonight and somehow managed to get more in it. I'm having to leave the Boulder (which I just don't have time to finish off ) but will be bringing the Cannondale, 2 FATs, Pace RC100, the Klunker and my NeuRetro Cotic in case I come over all singlespeedy on the Sunday morn. Its going to take ages to unpack and build them all up. I bought 80 ft of pipe insulation and still i ran out before putting them in bike boxes. Hopefully they should all get there on one piece.

Really looking forward to it now ;)

si

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back