i appologize ........

No, i bought my Yo from the well loved Dave Hughes (Konamad)

and my GF is not into retrobikes but she has no choice

If anyone gets bored of looking at your collection, i think they must be on the wrong forum? :D

May i suggest Retro-knitting as an alternative.

Al, a dirty grubby bike lovin' old tart!! and i lovin' it. ;)

Although i do like a chunky knit!! :shock:

May I suggest a future project, one that will require using very different components fron what are on the bikes now, and a departure from your style:

An early 80's MTB :)

Perhaps you have already done this...if so, link me...please ;)

well, got to be honest, i like a challenge but got to admit that i do not like the early 80's mountainbikes.
for me the early 90's is much more attractive, and my goal is that the next bike should be more interesting/nice then the previous once,..
i have been thinking about an very early Merlin but i guess that is again to much of the same, you got any suggestions?
as a target : the next one should be very special and top of the range

Defiant":252vs6is said:
well, got to be honest, i like a challenge but got to admit that i do not like the early 80's mountainbikes.
for me the early 90's is much more attractive, and my goal is that the next bike should be more interesting/nice then the previous once,..
i have been thinking about an very early Merlin but i guess that is again to much of the same, you got any suggestions?

An early hand built steel bike, fillet brazed, with one-off parts, also made by hand, like a cunningham, ritchey, moots, fat chance (pre-tig welding), mountain goat, or something more rare etc

80's MTBs are beautiful as well, just in a different way :cool:

then it should be a Mountain goat or Cunningham,...the other brands are done
i might want to try a WTB or early Potts

first finish the TiMax then i'll see what i can do

Defiant":1gpfe1h1 said:
then it should be a Mountain goat or Cunningham,...the other brands are done
i might want to try a WTB or early Potts

first finish the TiMax then i'll see what i can do

very cool :cool:

I would definitely like to see your take on one of those.

Back