• ti-fat-man's Fat Chance Titanium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr S' 1987 Fat Chance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GoldenEraMTB's 1988 Fat Chance Wicked

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
I gave my 88 Wicked a vote to keep it out of last place :p

I thought for sure having no parts newer than 1988 from seat to tires would have helped my cause, but instead my Fat is getting flogged by a Trek :cry:

no offence to the cheese ;)

oh well, there's always next month :D

i thought the Slim Chance would wipe the floor with the rest but i am amazed ,..my vote went to the slim

again a strong field this month, the old Fats are great, my former Koga is beautifully build by Felix, and the Rafty brings back some great memories and the Fat Ti is always beautifull, actyally,..each one has it's quality (even the TREK ;) )
and to be honest, i like my own Nuke Proof, it's much nicer in real then on this picture, thanks to the guys who voted on the NP, kudo's and good karma to you ;)

Defiant":g0y4ye7u said:
i thought the Slim Chance would wipe the floor with the rest but i am amazed ,..my vote went to the slim

again a strong field this month, the old Fats are great, my former Koga is beautifully build by Felix, and the Rafty brings back some great memories and the Fat Ti is always beautifull, actyally,..each one has it's quality (even the TREK ;) )
and to be honest, i like my own Nuke Proof, it's much nicer in real then on this picture, thanks to the guys who voted on the NP, kudo's and good karma to you ;)

true. The Rafty is plain weird...I don't get it, but I should do some reading before poopooing it.

If I didn't cast my vote for my own Fat, (1st time I've done that, btw), I would've voted for the Nuke Proof...or maybe dr.s fat...or maybe the Ti fat; damn it's a tough month :)

As a die hard steel lover i've gone for the Nuke Proof!

Go figure! as our American cousins say.

Al, eating a Fox's Viennese biscuit! It's called multi tasking. :D

Oh, so difficult again ... The Nuke, The Xizang ( even the Alpi & the Slim ) … but this month, mine goes for the YETI.

Interesting spread of votes in a small field. At least 6 members have a sense of humour :shock:

Pauls Hot is clean but can't touch teh effort and attention to details in Petes Ultimate. Nice work short fella ;)

Back