Marzocchi Steerer tube replacement interest?

tony gti-r

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi,

Just trying to gauge any interest on people wanting to replace their Marzocchi steerer tubes with longer or smaller/bigger diameter????

I can probably do this for about £25-£30 + postage costs

I know how much i can do Z2 Bombers for but still need to find out if the other models have differing tube measurements.

Let me know what you think!

Tony....

Mmmmmmmmm

I recently had a new easton steerer for z2 Bams ( bolt up crown ) and the tube alone cost 60 bloody quid !!!

So if you can do it cheaper , i think you will get plenty o ' work on 'ere !!

Well I can do my 96/7 Z2 Bomber lights for less than £30

The steerers are the manufactures own and not just tube cut to length and pushed in before anyone asks lol

Tony....

Not trying to put you off tony,its a good idea to find stuff we are all looking for ,but i think you can still get them quite easily for under £20

I think that he means steerer pressed in, too for that price

They are £19.99 from windwave new but then you have to pay to get them pressed in

If its not included then ignore me :LOL:

sex one":1og6zdc9 said:
I think that he means steerer pressed in, too for that price

They are £19.99 from windwave new but then you have to pay to get them pressed in

If its not included then ignore me :LOL:

Yes this is pressed in too, windwave charge you £20 ontop to fit it and then postage ontop of that. also they will not sell it direct to you only through a dealer, so they will probably mark it up a little.

Its fine if you have a clamp style bridge but it needs pressed out and in if not.

Hey, i`m not trying to rip people off, just offer a cheaper alternative to an already catered for solution! :D

I`m doing mine so as long as that gets done i`m happy! ;)

Tony....

Back