RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I have just landed back in the UK after a very long 9 days of camping in the desert. I am exhausted, completely and utterly and have very little time to kick anything really special into gear for this event.

However I will be there and will have my 3 Pace with me in various states of (dis)repair.

Need to chase guests and wont be able to bring much if anything for the jumble, but if your after anything have a word with me as I probably have at least one of them spare...just not with me.

Sorry for my apparant slackness on this, I hadnt expected the last week or so to knock quite so much out of me.

Does anyone have any spare solderless nipples they could bring along on Saturday? You know the ones- for brake cable stops on Onza and grafton etc canti's. My last one has just sadly bounced through the gap in the decking :cry:

found myself short of a pair of wheel 3DV Ringle wheel QRs too should anyone want to flog them?? :LOL:

I'm out just seen the doc and he has signed me off work for a week with possible swine flu/viral infection, i am so pissed off, two years working since my last illness and i get this now, enjoy yourselves and please don't post any nice pics :( :(

Sithlord":3lb7mhmj said:
Hey Si!

I'll put some in the car for you.. ;) see you at yours for 6 ;) :)

cheers buddy ;)

Get well soon Chris- we will have a pint or three to you good health.

Si

Just called Sith and he or I have wires crossed again and thought I meant cable ends. What I need is the little things that you thread the cable through and then tighten with a small Allen Key to act as a cable anchor type thing. Does anyone know what the F@"k I'm on about and have one spare??

Cheers
si

I know what the F@"k you're on about! Unfortunately I can't help save to say that they are used on older motorbikes. There's a couple of shops in Leeds I can check out if you want. Let me know (you'll need to tell me the dimensions of the one you need!)
Cheers!

gil_m":bqaz3pv1 said:
Basically it’s a caravanning site so has no stand alone facilities, only those that the pub has said we can use. They have told me that we can use one of the sheds for secure bike storage but this is at your risk.

First question: Is anyone getting a evening meal on the Sat or is everyone cooking /BBQ?

Second question: I presume there is some form of water tap as I don't fancy getting in to my sleeping bag plastered in mud? Similarly toilets? I know you men can just whip it out into the bushes, but it isn't quite as easy for us ladies.

Third Question: Any other ladies coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back