Finally, STX 1" head set

head set

erkan":2m7wyg58 said:
May I ask why?
My mate had one on an Orange he had when i had my Giant granit years ago and i fell in love. I couldn't afford one at the time. Now i'm back on an mtb and solvent i thaught it would be easy to get a 1" one, but not so. I have been looking for mint one for mounths and when this one poped up on ebay on monday i had to have it. I know a lot of people don't rate STX but i love it. On my bike i have STX ltd edition crank front and rear mechs and they look and peform wicked, and if these broke i would buy more no question.

Richie, get yourself one of these and you could even have an LX:

Product_DreamCatcher_Big_small.JPG

Re: Head set

Danob1":2gnplcop said:
Only thing is though i can't use it as my new F7 forks havn't come yet. aaaagggghhhhh :x

Some cardboard tubes,glue ,sticky tape and a little imagination..............

Re: Head set

dyna-ti":1seimsx4 said:
Danob1":1seimsx4 said:
Only thing is though i can't use it as my new F7 forks havn't come yet. aaaagggghhhhh :x

Some cardboard tubes,glue ,sticky tape and a little imagination..............
Did it thismorning. With my first pedal stroke they calapsed i now have no front teeth :LOL:

stx

dude - STX??? that's like saying "I like those crayons that aren't crayola brand . . ." Your parent's should have raised you to reach for a little more.

Re: stx

mtnwing":2zt2c2c3 said:
dude - STX??? that's like saying "I like those crayons that aren't crayola brand . . ." Your parent's should have raised you to reach for a little more.

couldn't you have been more subtle like the man with the $75 commando.

you're cool!
thumbs_up.jpg

Back