The 'Introduce Yourself Here' thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
michael@orange":20u4ew8b said:
Mad Cow":20u4ew8b said:
Hi Michael, long time no see!

Tony

Probably Ft William last year or the year before :) which reminds me must book me hotel for the Worlds :)

Hopefully the organisers have already booked mine, I shall be on duty again this year. Hopefully we'll bump into each other.

Howy folks

Thought I'd say hello.

Nothing special on the retro front I'm afraid;

95-96 cindercone, not specially retro build

Good condition kirk (except for drive-side dropout :(

Have always lusted after a muddy fox ultimate (I think that's what it was called), A complete & working Kirk and almost anything with an amp fork!

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Hi,

Im a french biker, my name is Christophe and i was 30years old.

My first mountain bike was a SUNN 4003 S2 (1993) equipped with shimano altus A10, RST 460 fork and powergrips.

Actually I have a SUNN Vertik (1996) "all rigid" equipped with sram X7, a SUNN BMIX (1996) "all rigid" for singlespeed XC and a PARKPRE Team 925 (frame in sale).

I use a snowscoot SUNN Pro Team (199:cool: the winter and I do up a FIAT 500 (1972)

Kris

Hi from Portugal

Hi guys,

I'm Jose and I'm nearly 30 now.

I'm from Portugal, great place to ride, to enjoy the sun and eat a lot. If you haven't come to Portugal yet, you don't know what you're missing. :D

I used to ride frequently about 10-12 years ago, but then I stopped about 7 years now.

I have a beautiful red Cannondale V400 SL, with Rock Shox Judy DH XL, Sachs Quartz hubs, XT rear derailleur, grip-shift 8 and some other goodies.

I'll post pics later.

I'm getting back to MTB, just for fun and to burn the nearly 40 pounds of extra weight I gained since I stopped making exercise. I would love to comeback to mtb with my dream bike from way back then... the GT STS Lobo DH.

The problem is that they are very hard to find, and most of them is abroad. With all the scamming that's going on, people just don't trust foreigners to send their bikes abroad, even on COD or with an ebay recommended escrow service.

Anyway, if you know of a GT STS lobo DH for sale, please let me know about it.

Cheers mates.

Jose

Mine's doing a major service, but I expect it to be ready during this week. I'll post the pics as soon as I can...

Cheers

Jose

Hi all. I'm Steve based near Birmingham UK. Started way back when Tomac was god, and Missy was going to be my wife. First bike was a lowly Diamond Back Sorrento, kitted out with 200GS(plasic!). That was stolen so got my first proper bike, a Kona Kileuea, cant remember the year but it was the 2 tode Red and Grey paint scheme. Loved it, upgraded with Manitous and Xlites everything. That got stolen.Then came my Proflex Beast in 1996 which I've had ever since. Slowly upgraded and still gets ridden. I built my girlfriend a GT Zaskar for our first Christmas together which I will upload pics for. Finally, have recently purchased my all time dream bike a PACE RC200 F8 frame which is going to be my lightweight speed machine, no suspension and as much titanium as I can afford!

I'm glad to of found this site, its helped me loads. Its also helped me spend lots more money! Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back