Come to the isle of Arran, Scotland in minature 2nd August

clockworkgazz":3jpn3v8f said:
:LOL: :LOL:

get your good lady to put some prices in the car windows see if you can sell a few whilst we are away :LOL:

:LOL: your kidding right? I'll phone steptoe see what he reckons :LOL: even then the robin will still be there

You'll no be able to sell off my Robin as it'll no be there due to fuel pump issues. I'll be there but will not be able to transport the Bike frame Mr. Panda has offered me. Could someone look after it for me untill I can collect.

Cheers Velo

Should still be ok with this. Ongoing issue involving Landrover, surprise MOT date :oops: and a considerable amount of welding :LOL: Spoke with welder chappy today whilst car up on stilts :shock: :shock: and assured it will be ready for mechanics to play with on Monday/Tuesday - then its just a small matter of brake disc replacement and off we go for the next 12 months :LOL: Will advise when I have grubby MOT cert in me 'ands :twisted:

Velo now that the plastic pig is laid low in the pen how are you proposing to get thru for the ferry given the train situation? This invite goes out to you to jamie, but the wife says it is cool if you want to kip at mine the night before if this makes life any easier? Would need to be an air bed arrangement but can promise you 3 boys jumping on your head very early doors.

Oh dear, what train situation, I was going to get over to the largs area on the Saturday to a campsite I'm booked into. :?

Velo

Back