i appologize ........

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
........ for bugging you guys with my habit of posting photo's all the time of every step i take building my bikes,.. :oops:
I promise to slow things down and post only finished projects.

and yet again,..made some pictures from the bikes which are parked in my livingroom.
I expected to receive some final parts today for the Serotta TiMax, decals and some small parts but unfortunately i did not so therefore made some pictures instead, i was bored ;)

DSC06308.jpg

DSC06310.jpg

DSC06314.jpg

DSC06317.jpg

DSC06320.jpg

DSC06324.jpg

DSC06325.jpg

DSC06329.jpg

DSC06330.jpg

Wow! So many lovely bikes! How are they all so clean all the time? Pick your least favorite and thrash it about! That hardwood floor should be muddy :twisted:

I love the Fat Ti and my wife loves the white serotta. The Nuke is liked by us both.

no apologies needed; it's the best way, and I'm going to start posting projects getting built rather than already built.

People might actually begin thinking I don't put my own bikes together, if they think of my bikes at all :p

Fattyboombatty":2ey053v3 said:
Wow! So many lovely bikes! How are they all so clean all the time? Pick your least favorite and thrash it about! That hardwood floor should be muddy :twisted:

actually, the Fat is used now and then.
the others:
Serotta ATX -> Garage Queen, to many fragile parts
Serotta TiMax -> Not finished yet
Nuke Proof -> build it for my GF

Man, that is one lucky chick! Is she into retro bikes or you just push this on her? Ha ha! I believe you also have one of my old bikes...the S/M aquafade Yo! I sold it to Dr. S and then it got whored around a bit. Enjoy the collection! ;)

Back