GT Team Honda Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

stever

Retro Newbie
I have a GT Team Honda Sport mountain bike. I've been told its a collectible, and retailed at about £1500, but don't know whether he was taking the piss!

Anyone know anything about this GT?

Thanks Steve

I've tried to add a photo attachment but keep getting message 'attachment too big'

I'm new to this site so probably doing something wrong!

Steve

stever":1k9chz5s said:
I've tried to add a photo attachment but keep getting message 'attachment too big'

I'm new to this site so probably doing something wrong!

Steve

Create a photobucket account and upload them there. Then use the img links provided on photobucket and paste them into a response on here.

Carl.

werent they from 1999, ive seen a couple of em of the bay, i dunno if that is true about price, need ot know spec.

I would guess it has something to do with this

Hoping to broaden its exposure and market reach in March 1998, GT Bicycles, together with sponsors Pioneer and Honda, spent nearly a half-million dollars to create a new television show called Crank, featuring riders on BMX racing bikes performing stunts, wild rides, and aerial feats to loud music, computer graphics, and flashing lights. The 19 episodes of the half-hour program debuted on The Fox Sports Network and focused on racing, freestyle riding, and other bicycle sports.

I maybe well off the mark, But I am sure from yonks ago there was one on Gumtree that was a pretty budget bike with Honda stickers ... An avanche or something? :?

Thanks Guys,

given its pretty low spwc I guess you are right.........any idea of approx value though..........its in good condition

Steve

stever":361ddrou said:
Thanks Guys,

given its pretty low spwc I guess you are right.........any idea of approx value though..........its in good condition

Steve

Pop this Q in the thread in MTB chat along with a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back