RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D_XZ":3fnd2vhk said:
Is the storage shed just basically a wooden garden type shed?

Probably an old barn or stable. Don't worry, it will be secured and there will be people around who are not riding that will keep an eye out.

Everyone should now have final instructions and the location details- if you have not got them please PM me and I will send them asap.

cheers
Si

Antiquekona":yqov6d5j said:
Sounds excellent. :D
Presume the whole idea is to do the ride actually on the retro bikes? Just have this vision of the pub shed full of retro bikes and everyone pulling out their 2k plus 2009 bikes for the ride :LOL:
Damn, been sussed out... :oops:

The majority of folks will be riding retro rigs, with maybe one or two not so retro rigs.....

I'm going to ride my trusty black 87 FAT ( the one up for BoTM) on the Saturday and my Schwinn Klunker around Dalby on Sunday. Guess everything else will be 'Modern' by comparison :LOL:

Si

Feeling better now so back to work tomorrow, pleased to read that the ride will be at an easy pace, whatever "viral condition" i have had has really taken it out of me, see you Saturday :D

without reading back through 19 pages of this - was at least one of the days singlespeed-able? I was planning on bringing a singlespeed for one day at least.

orange71":3dtkem1i said:
without reading back through 19 pages of this - was at least one of the days singlespeed-able? I was planning on bringing a singlespeed for one day at least.

Sunday in Dalby is easily SSable,Saturdays ride is doable but probably better with gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back