96 CinderCone w/ gold/green/Ti bits (new photos page 3)

just stumbled upon this, that is an extremely good looking bike, I think theres something very attractive about a 16" kona, its shape seems to look 'right', more so than the bigger/smaller frames, i think its about proportion (or it could be cos I know they fit me).

Some v cool bits too, im deeply jealous of the Caramba's!

theboy":19pl3wwe said:
just stumbled upon this, that is an extremely good looking bike, I think theres something very attractive about a 16" kona, its shape seems to look 'right', more so than the bigger/smaller frames, i think its about proportion (or it could be cos I know they fit me).

Some v cool bits too, im deeply jealous of the Caramba's!

Thanks! I appreciate the commets. I definitly have a Caramba fetish, & i love the fact that there is not alot of them on this site as well.

Fresh pics w/ a few changes!

im000283kr9.jpg

im000284ak1.jpg

This bike keeps getting better. You just need a Ti post an will be perfect. IMO. Also what are those bikes in the background?

fluffhead":18snf9rk said:
This bike keeps getting better. You just need a Ti post an will be perfect. IMO. Also what are those bikes in the background?

Yeah I'm looking for a 350-400mm Ti post in a 27.0 not an easy item to come by it turns out.

JeRkY":24y4wdrg said:
I want your cranks!

even if just for a photo op on my black/gold pace :p

If you are ever out in Boston w/ your bike, I'll give you your photo op.

Back