Anglian Area Group

unocogero - due to a lack of work at the moment i may be able to turn up and show you around mate. Just post up when youre going.

Average Mark":3tcgkazm said:
unocogero - due to a lack of work at the moment i may be able to turn up and show you around mate. Just post up when youre going.

and due to a complete lack of intrest in my job too i could pull a sicky and come join in as well :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just to let you know, the Alconbury sub-sub (aint no love aint no use)area group, the midnight growlers, has postponed its thursday night hellraising due to rain.

Midnight Growlers:

Members: 1

Motto: we drink hard and leave our women breathless

Feeling a tad sore this morning, you all missed a brilliant event, I even managed to finish.

So who is up for the next summer series race, 16th - August, Santon Downham - just up the road in the other direction from Brandon. Neil, if you don't fancy doing 4hr solo again how about doing 6hr pairs with me?

Think I might give the 4hr another go, but eating plenty this time to see if I can keep going at a decent speed without fading away to nothing by the end.
Other than feeling slightly sore when sitting down I was perfectly fine on Monday, so I should be able to cope with the planned 100 mile Peddar's Way ride the following Saturday...

Back