The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
OK, so, how much for:

~ full set Shimano Deore II (MT62) wide arm cantis in silver

~ Marin zolatone frame, stem, rock star forks (not sure of model, has neon yellow stickers/forks/stem), 20.5" frame, few issues (slightly bent hanger, stem wont move yet, pretty tatty with surface rust)

~ Newish model Deore LX 4 arm cranks, Hollowtech 2 model, with rings andd BB, good nick

? ?

Ta, theboy

tenth anniversary orange clockworks in green i have had since new,

Its a 15/16" i think,its pretty much standard, has a deore mech and LX cranks put on, pait jobs a bit shabby but not the worse i seen,

I been using it for work and seems to be ok, wheels have had a nock so not running very true, and could use a good service with a new cassette, break pads and possible a BB,

anyones veiw on a price would be great

http://s513.photobucket.com/albums/t335 ... Clockwork/

P1030629.jpg

Cheers

Steve

AMP Fork

Fingers crossed, this fork is coming my way. A friend wanted me to keep an eye out for a bike for him and I saw this. Bought bike... fork swap planned... fork for me, bike for him, -everyone happy!?

Any idea what the fork would be worth?
Anybody know if the fork is alu or carbon? (crappy ebay pic is all I have at the mo.)

!BWgpihw!Wk~$(KGrHgoOKj8EjlLmUE61BK(zH)5--Q~~_1.JPG

I've got a klein fervor, original lx components, lawwill fork, club roost bars, control tec stem, and white industry hubs. Do the upgraded components make it worth more, or less? And if I was going to sell it, what would be a good price?

Attachments

• IMG_2532.JPG
    IMG_2532.JPG
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,499
mtbrider981":3nbimflm said:
I've got a klein fervor, original lx components, lawwill fork, club roost bars, control tec stem, and white industry hubs. Do the upgraded components make it worth more, or less? And if I was going to sell it, what would be a good price?

fervors don't go for much. The fork might get you as much as the bike whole, so split the fork, replace it with a rigid, and you'll get your best return. I've seen $250 to $300 for a fervor and $150 to $200 for that fork, usd.

thanks,

yeah, thats about what I figured. I bought this and a bianchi road bike out of a barn for $225, and sold the bianchi for $240, so I'm doing pretty good. Might just hold onto this one...

Re: thanks,

mtbrider981":2ttu9qse said:
yeah, thats about what I figured. I bought this and a bianchi road bike out of a barn for $225, and sold the bianchi for $240, so I'm doing pretty good. Might just hold onto this one...

sounds good; find a rigid fork for it, and ride it :)

'95 'Zocchi XCR

1995 Marxocchi XCR forks / 50mm travel

Seem to be in good working order / not too shabby cosmetically!

Steerer is threaded approx 180mm

I was thinking about £30/35 plus postage?

Am I waaaaayyyyyy off here?

Thanks in advance!

Pics here:

s1050435.jpg

s1050432.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back