Raleigh Rally & Pentlands Meet Sunday 16th August

I'm checking in on this, might make it on my Raleigh Xizang, great not in ham made bike.

I use to do bonally to swanston sometimes via the east side of that resevoir, I love that side of the pentlands.

Would people be happy to do Sunday 16th instead of Saturday 15th to accomodate DaveDH. if not we'll stick to 15th, Dave would only show us skill less types up or slow us down :LOL:

Cheers

velo

i'm cool with the 16th :D

i'm going to do a 30 mile all round test ride on the massif tomorow to make sure it's up to the job :cool:

i'll take some pictures on my trip

big.eck":uhnubqmk said:
i'm going to do a 30 mile all round test ride on the massif tomorow to make sure it's up to the job :cool:

Bloody hell...........

Thats like 3 days worth to me!! :oops:

Enjoy bud, mind the pics

Gc

Enid, don't worry, we really do take it easy, my ten year old son has joined us on a couple of outings on his 20inch wheeled bike, including Glentress.

We stop frequently to talk, usually at the end of each section, some even stop for cigs to get their breath back!

We are less slow going downhill though :)

16th is as likely for me as the 15th - I will try to make it.

Phew...........

Just removed the paper bag from over my mouth!! :LOL:
(hyperventolating, not solvent abuse :LOL: )

Looking forward to this (my first retro outing) :cool:

Just had my new helmet and gloves delivered from CRC
(god they are bright, hope you all got shades!! :cool: )

Gc

well i managed a 10 mile cycle got wet and never took any pictures (i hid under a bridge for an hour too) would of been perfect to take pictures..... :oops:

the massif's ready to go :cool:

Back