mini clockwork build for xmas

I'll get some up this weekend, will probably try to strip it tonight with nitromors, I still need to buy primer but I am going to use crackle effect 2 layer paint as the base color.

look forward to seeing them, you should start at thread lots of folk on hear might get a bike together for the kids so info is good to share. :cool:

Just checking see if there's been an update. How yer getting on with the Baby clockwork Gaz?
When's it gonna be ready?

Keep us updated. Cheers Mike.

No progress sad to say no job at the mo so paint job is on hold at moment need to get it done by Xmas so this thread will live to fight another day

No probs Gaz keep us updated. Pm us a list of anything you might need to finish it and I'll have a dig about to see if I can find any karma bits to get it completed.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers Mike.

clockworkgazz":3v8gqhdv said:
will get the paint together over the next week and see if jimi is ready to spray.

Dont worry about the primer or laquer, i'll deal with that, just get the colours you want and drop it off at mine ;)

Off work first two weeks next month so that'd be the best time, infact i could get it off you at Arran :)

wee update (about time) got the frame back from jimi and he has done a cracking job. :cool:

got the decals and a fair bit of the stuff so will get a move on with this now- watch this space.

miniclockwork-1.jpg

Back