1997 Pace RC200 F6 (Serial #F618073)

So.....boredom and experimentation reared it's head and I ripped off the RC36's on my F6 and replaced them with a second generation RC30 (axle to crown - 400mm) and the bike rides so much better. Obviously the ride is harsher, Pace's are a hard ride anyway, let alone fixing them up with a fully rigid front end :shock:

The RC30's look very nice on the frame too, due to their chrome plating and go nice with my King Ti headset :cool:

rigid_rules2.jpg

rigid_rules3.jpg

(yes I know I still need to trim my hoses.....:oops: )

Looks nice :D , looked nice before too.

Not often I say it but I prefer the old syncros stem's look on the bike.. maybe the chunky-ness just doesn't seem to fit as well.

But hell who cares, it'll be covered in mud..

Looking super clean with those maguras and RC30's...I've gone back to 35's now...can't wait to give them a good thrashing... :)

Rich

daveaasmith":1rc2rue7 said:
Gorgeous fella.

Was gonna to say it's too clean, then spotted the little bit of p00 on the front tyre :twisted:

That was two hours before a torrential downpour on Sunday....during which I went out and did a 14 miler in the pouring rain, battling my way up an ancient Byway near me called Clay Dick....came off the bike three times, once by being pulled clean off the bike by low branches :LOL: Then I had to put a foot down which sank up to my knee in mud, pulling off my shoes :shock: Had to go back into the bog to fetch them back in my socks....bike didn't look real clean after that :LOL: :LOL:

Rest assured this bike gets a kicking most weeks :twisted:

fingers":1h19hikz said:
Did they make big ones of these??

Frame size do you mean? They made 16.5", 18" (22.75" top tube), 19" (23.25" top tube) and 20.5" (24" top tube)

Mine is an 18"

Back