FAT Chance wicked Finished pics on 1

Neil G":3g9974ys said:
perry":3g9974ys said:
im with you 100% neil

collecting because other people think its cool :LOL:

the groovy forks could have be crafted by the messiah himself with one of a kind unobtanium tubing held together with mrTs grr and the hopes and dreams of everybody who ever lived but they still look ghey

lol Glad someone sees my point of view

lol@ the Potts comment too...that serious blasphemy to the refined collectors

you also find the groovy fork..... "ghey"? ooohh... that's so mature. 12 yr olds.
:LOL:

Attachments

• garfowicked4.jpg
    garfowicked4.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 1,213
purplewicked":wcv70po6 said:
Neil G":wcv70po6 said:
perry":wcv70po6 said:
im with you 100% neil

the groovy forks could have be crafted by the messiah himself with one of a kind unobtanium tubing held together with mrTs grr and the hopes and dreams of everybody who ever lived but they still look ghey

you also find the groovy fork..... "ghey"? ooohh... that's so mature. 12 yr olds.

that fork looks almost exactly like the one i had on a low-end cannondale....

cce":5nsdwlh6 said:
purplewicked":5nsdwlh6 said:
Neil G":5nsdwlh6 said:
perry":5nsdwlh6 said:
im with you 100% neil

that fork looks almost exactly like the one i had on a low-end cannondale....

bwahahahahah!!!!!!!!! you guys are craking me up!!! you should give it to Kaiser then :LOL: it will fit "almost"as the original Fat.
bwahahahahahahah!!!!!

hpim0392_983.jpg

purplewicked":3bgdowe9 said:
Neil G":3bgdowe9 said:
perry":3bgdowe9 said:
im with you 100% neil

Sorry but just wouldn't bust my balls to own a pair of forks like that just because they are made by Groovy.

I do love this site but there's a hell of a lot of snobbery when it comes to brands and parts....same BITD same now I suppose. MTB has a habit of being a sport that attracts people with a lots of money and there's when the problem often lies.

Anyway, better get back on track. Kaiser's bike so obviusly he can put any fork on there that he likes lol Good to see the finished bike.

Neil G":i4d4ggm0 said:
purplewicked":i4d4ggm0 said:
Neil G":i4d4ggm0 said:
perry":i4d4ggm0 said:
im with you 100% neil

Sorry but just wouldn't bust my balls to own a pair of forks like that just because they are made by Groovy.

it's because it works. different, better than other forks. i have tried different rigid forks and i talk from experience.
the same goes for every bike i quoted. from ibis to fat city. i know it because i have ridden these bikes. i have ridden cheaper bikes as well.
saying that an excellent fork is "ghey" having not ridden it is quite ..well... nevermind. to each his own.

gentlemen, please feel free to come over and argue on my wicked fat chance thread as it could use some traffic/bumping.

;)

GoldenEraMTB":1nmhn8g4 said:
gentlemen, please feel free to come over and argue on my wicked fat chance thread as it could use some traffic/bumping.

;)

post a vicious cycles fork! :cool:
the same bullet tube/drop weld out as fat city

Back