South East Area Group

tintin40":39sk0gk5 said:
This group isn't getting very far??
How about a London group :LOL: :LOL: Now that would be a joke. As nobody talks to each other in London. Or is it me :LOL: :LOL:

:roll:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

C'mon then folks. I am in Reading and will happily lead a ride out that way. Equally I'd join in a ride in the above mentioned places so long as it's not the August bank holiday. So, who is going to jump on board and lead the way?

Well 'I'm free' :oops:
most weekends as long as not too early a start and 95% off road :)

Toe in water time. I would like to suggest a ride on either the last weekend of this month or the first weekend of August. Kicking off within easy reach of the Reading area and probably heading out toward Wallingford as we did routes further east back in the Henley ride. Pangbourne is over the river from me and not a bad place to start from. Its also on the train line from Paddington to Oxford to facilitate London travellers without cars or it is 10 mins from J12 of the M4. Mid morning start and maybe a pub stop en route?

Wu-Tangled":1komauos said:
maybe we can make a break away faction for west sussex when the south eastern lot prove not radical enough.
SPLITTERS!!!

pfj.jpg

:D

Men of Kent / Kentish men / Surrey/ Sussex / Oxon ... etc.

I'm in the UK for the first two weeks of August. I'm doing the SDW 7/8th August if anyone is in the area. I'll be riding modern, though.

Would be up for a night ride in the Bromley area one evening. Did a route with Kingroon & Hilts a while back departing from Keston Village. Left about 7.30pm and back for a pint before 10.

Kestonian":3o35fxwx said:
Men of Kent / Kentish men / Surrey/ Sussex / Oxon ... etc.

I'm in the UK for the first two weeks of August. I'm doing the SDW 7/8th August if anyone is in the area. I'll be riding modern, though.

Would be up for a night ride in the Bromley area one evening. Did a route with Kingroon & Hilts a while back departing from Keston Village. Left about 7.30pm and back for a pint before 10.

let me know date for ride in bromley .
i am away on the 11th , so before that if possible .

I could do the last weekend in July but not the first two weekends in August. A pub lunch sounds good. What sort of distance?

SP

Hmmm. Now I have been roped into taking herself to Esher where she is sitting an exam on the Saturday so I might go for a tool around Swinley if you fancy that.

Back