1999 Raleigh RSP Catalogue

The Raleigh files

morning all.
just done a quick scan of the dho page from my rsp catalogue for some one and thought some one else may like it.
i used to owen a rsp400 from 2000 (the white one with blue flames) but snapped that clean in half, still after another or a dho if any one has one.
anyways i've got the rest of the catalogue if any wants to see the rest. sorry its not a great scan, i just did a quick one but if needed i'll do better copys.
hope you like and safe trails as the sun is out and i'm going riding :D

pbpic3728885.jpg

That is a lovely bike... almost ridiculously understated, but looks like it would be ideal for the purpose... probably the only thing I'd change would be the saddle (to a flite style, which I find most comfortable.)

Very nice of you to say so - thanks.

I did take that saddle off and put a Brookes sprung flyer on (can't remember the model - bought it second hand) it looked good but someone pinched it.

As a result I've been riding this a lot. I made it for my girlfriend - but it's too much fun..

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s15/ ... 020760.jpg

It's like riding a tall, fast BMX to work.

how do, sorry for the late reply, i've moved up to york of late and its been a hetic time, anyway here are a couple of pics from the catalogue, my scanner is still being a tricky bugger so its pics for now.
heres the 400 as requested.
as to the 450, did you mean the 550? theres no 450 in this year i think, well its not in my catalogue.
anyway hope they help are of some use.
happy trails

jimmy

Attachments

• Copy of DSC03891.JPG
    Copy of DSC03891.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 5,953
  • Copy of DSC03892.JPG
    Copy of DSC03892.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 5,946
Hi, Is there any cyclocross frames in your catalogue :?: if there is, is there any chance you could put some pics up please :)

In fact it would be really good once your scanner is working if you could put the whole thing on here, as there doesn't seem to be anything on the web at all :?

Cheers
Steve

hi, am not sure if it has cycle cross frames in it. am currantly in york for another two weeks or so but once i get back home i'll try and get the rest of the catalugue up.
safe trails all :D

Back