S Works Steel Hardtail

:shock:

Jammy get :LOL: . A couple of hundred quids worth (at least) for £7.00. Very well done. Definately build it up with the M900 as it was meant to be. or sell it and get yourself something more suited to SS. I'll buy the frame and forks if you decide to sell ;)

:cool:
Dave.

:shock:

Full XTR and a USE seatpost?

ok - I've found Rockhoppers and one Stumpjumper but no XTR yet

Beats the shit out of me...

actually, I'm glad people are doing this, this would have been sent off to Africa in a container or squashed to make something else - keep it up!

as a devout singlespeeder who thinks that being able to change ratios on a whim is flaunting your opulence id actually keep the gears :shock:

its all there and it looks sweet , picture it with some nice skinwall tyres :cool: would practically count as survivor spec too . be a shame to part it out

it wouldnt be hard to cobble together a competent one gear . if there is a person throwing bikes like that away there will be more

S-works

wow :eek: what a bargin...model year sound right as my Dad was riding a S-Works from the year earlier ( these were dark green), and a friend had one of these burganday coloured ones not long after...great bikes!

Keep the gears Oh God keep the gears...

And as for build i would take my time. The early S-Works deserves respect Go for a full original restoration... I'm sure someone on Retrobike has a manufacturers spec sheet/catalogue and would be happy to send you a copy.

As for now get a cheap hack off ebay, and spend the rest of your time and money on the s-works... £5.00 What a find!!! :cool:

Back