Glentress 9am & Innerleithen 11am ! September 12th Is G

Will have a look at my diary in the morning and get back to you. If I can make it I can be there early- I'm rarely still in bed after 6am these days and can be out of the house for 6:30. Inners is about an hour and ten from here but I will need a full English en-route ( those Scottish breakfasts are terrible- battered Mars bars, haggis, heroin and Irn Bru is quite heavy on the stomach before a ride).

Is this the ride where we all bring Klunkers? She's been out on flood patrol tonight and has been up over the brakes. We are sand bagged up and its a waiting game now. I've worked out that if it keeps rising at the same rate it will be in the house by 7:30am tomorrow. It has stopped raining here but its raining up in the hills still.

Fingers crossed.

Si

David, get that road bike built and we'll schedule a tayside roadie meet. Lots of good tarmac north and west of Dundee as I remember.

Was looking good for this until postie arrived with a nice fat envelope this morning. Whilst the proles are slogging up Inners the good Dr and guests will be enjoying Aston Martin Racing's excellent hospitality at the Le Mans Series Silverstone 1000km race.

Champagne and canapes with Sir Sterling Moss? Yes please! :D :D :D

Go Aston Go!

The lengths some peopl will go to to pretend they're not too scared to ride the fabled clunker down a steep hill :roll:

Nah, kidding, say hello to Stirling for me ;)

I shall probably cop out again and take the GT, its my only working sus bike at the mo.

Will make my mind up this week. Was swinging toward Inners, and maybe on the Boulder but this weekend's 1,2,3 for my beloved Lola Aston Martins at the Nurburgring 1000k is drawing me toward a great championship winning celebration down at Silverstone.

Tricky

Back