RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T-shirts looking great there Gil, nice work!

List updated with the missing added.

Exact details will be sent to everyone nxt week with location details s
and contact numbers etc.

Gil will be calling up on Friday night to sort out the early birds and is going to try and arange breakfasts on Saturday for you guys.

One week to go and numbers are approaching 40 which is fantastic for our first year. I'd like to thank you all for your support- events like this only work because of the people that show up. I hope you all have a great time and join us year on year. I'd also like to thank everyone behind the scenes that have helped put this all together.

Cheers
Si

Antiquekona, just noticed that you're in Louth, I work in Louth & commute from Grimsby!

Wanna form up a convoy if you're going on Friday?

i have jus noticed that im on list now :D looking forward to it now, even got myself a crash hat, hope weather to be good :D

:( cant make this works not looking good again so funds are being kept for a rainy day,have a good un guys :D

loadsa pics please

longun":14qy2bs2 said:
:( cant make this works not looking good again so funds are being kept for a rainy day,have a good un guys :D

loadsa pics please

I can't make it there until Sunday so if you fancy a cheap day I can give you a lift :D

MJN":2fty4xe8 said:
longun":2fty4xe8 said:

loadsa pics please

I can't make it there until Sunday so if you fancy a cheap day I can give you a lift :D

Good old Marcus ;)

Gil will be calling up on Friday night to sort out the early birds and is going to try and arange breakfasts on Saturday for you guys.

That sounds great - been a long while since I camped so a warm welcome and a proper breakfast sounds spot on!! Thanks :D [/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back