RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr S":32qijodh said:
That's a shame Jack- will have a beer for you.

So leaves us without our crack photographer. Anyone handy with a camera coming? Official BDW photographer status available!

Si
I'll bring mine(give me an excuse to stop more !!)

superstrong":1ff4ptxn said:
Ill try n make it down there up North too. Possibly on the Friday, quite likely for the Sat. Always good to be as vague as possible.

It'll be good to have someone to give me a right good kickin' :D

I might nip up to drink beer and chill for the WE. Roughly whereabouts is it?

Won't be riding as the ankle is still buggered.

Crell":grjakual said:
I might nip up to drink beer and chill for the WE. Roughly whereabouts is it?

Won't be riding as the ankle is still buggered.

Just a few clicks north of Pickering. Should be plenty of beering going on :p

Sorry for skulking around in the background on this thread, I am here, just beavering away in the background

Had a rainy morning today so had chance to sort out the T-shirt design, with the help of Si, the shirts will be printed on Wednesday and I will need to order the shirts up before 12 noon on Tuesday.

If you have already requested a shirt with Si, you now get a chance to see the design, if you would now like to order a shirt having seen the design you still have a few days to get your orders in.

Shirts will be printed to order @ £8 each, if you would like a shirt but you are unable to attend I can send them out but that will add £2 to the cost, payment via Paypal

Seeing as everybody has contacted Si regarding shirt orders if we can keep it this way it might be easier, sorry Si :oops:

Shirts will be available for collection from Friday afternoon onwards, sizes are as the Retrobike branded shop sizes

Off to polish up the Bow Ti ;)

Attachments

• Retrobike BDW T's.JPG
    Retrobike BDW T's.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,030
:cool: T shirts, can't wait for mine :D

I'll have a retro ride for this event, a 95 Scott Peak (with a couple of upgrades), borrowed from my mates dad, it was my 1st proper MTB since the ATB's I had as a kid, it'll be cool to get reacquainted with her, also should be fun comparing it with the 'engineless motorbike' I shall also be bringing along...

:LOL: Hello - you missed me off the list mate. I will be there on the Friday night.
Just found the original tyres for my SEX3 so will have to put those on in the spirit of things :D
Will there be an update later as to location and estimated times of suff?
Looking forward to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back