IT LIVES!! Rebuilt Orange E4

i too have an e4, it's not very original any more but it's in pretty good nick. Were there really only 200 of these? Can anyone verify this?
Oh and where is the frame number located?

pictures if anyone's interested.

IMG_3710.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3712.jpg

IMG_3713.jpg
[/img]

thanks. yes it's a 15". it's a bit small for me really i suppose (6') but with the massive 410mm thomson elite seatpost it works OK! besides, when i saw it for sale (back in 2000) i simply had to have it.

Looking good :cool:
I have a copy of the 98 cat'[the one missing in the archive]
I can send you all the dimensions should you want :D

laurence":1wa1hbml said:
thanks. yes it's a 15". it's a bit small for me really i suppose (6') but with the massive 410mm thomson elite seatpost it works OK! besides, when i saw it for sale (back in 2000) i simply had to have it.
Thats interesting, Imho 90 percent of mtb'rs ride frames that are way too big, ur 6 foot and ride an Orange 15, whereas I have had riders at 5 foot 7/8 say to me a 17 orange is too small for them :?

laurence":1vj02mfu said:
i too have an e4, it's not very original any more but it's in pretty good nick. Were there really only 200 of these? Can anyone verify this?
Oh and where is the frame number located?

Cool bike mine should be finished soon :D the frame no is under th b.b hidden by the black plastic guard thingy.

Hello mickyc, i think i have your frame....nearly finished,just missing a seatpost shim to get my USE post fitted. Also i notice the top lug of the 3 is open, its the same on the pic above,is that correct? Why wouldnt it be the same as the other 2 below it, you have to run outer cable right the way thru.
I will post some pics when its done.

Also easton decals on ebay £3.99

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_kw=Easton&_kw=decal

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back