**SOLD** Cannondale 'Beast of the East'

mazdaspeed":1x9yhyun said:
still interestedt and shipping to austria cant be 150,--

walter ;)

The rules for posting outside of Blighty have changed and the Post Office now charge ridiculous prices to post abroad on large items :evil:

Bike.jpg

Cannondale 'Beast of the East'

Right i'm back from holiday i haven't put the bike on ebay but i am going to reduce the price to £150.00p no offers and it will need to be collected...in plain english a bloody bargain! :D .

This bike is awesome. And looks in quality condition too. I am defo interested. The only thing that puts me off is the size (as I'm only 5'10"). I'm down in the south-east of London. Don't mean to be cheaky as it really is a bargin but is there any chance of a test ride. Please? Basically, if I can ride it, I'll buy it.

Hello mate,
I have just joined the forum after discovering it earlier today.
I have been looking for a Kona Unit as I sold mine a couple of years ago but having spotted your bike I would like to buy it.
I am 6'2" so it should fit me fine, I like a smaller frame with a high seat anyway.
I live down in Somerset so will probably require posting if you could do that, unless you go anyway near Reading or Didcot/Swindon on your Travels.
As I said, I definately will buy the bike if its stil available and wont mess around.
I have plenty of good feedback on varius sites (inc eBay) under the same name.
Please let me know asap.
Cheers mate,
Rob.

Back