Noleen NR2 Shock for Girvin Vector 2/Rear Proflex World Cup

Kneedowndean

Retro Guru
Pretty much unused Noleen NR2 Shock, built by CVI for an 11st Cross Country rider. Was from my Girvin Vector 2's, but I upgraded them to Carbon Crosslinks which this shock does not fit. It is the same shock as on the back of my 1996 Proflex Beast, so should fit all World Cup Frames with the use of a new bottom mount. £10 plus £5 P&P.

I have the rest of the Vector 2 if anyone wants it for spares. Just PM me, we can sort it our for the cost of postage.

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 2,241
So that's a set of Girvins for £15 and some postage?
Are the rest of the forks in working order?
Just curious!
:)

Deal pending with Slim

The forks are OK, had a new seal kit in but the steerer is knackered. Legs are a bit scratched, should polish out cos its nothing too bad. Tehy are just sitting around my garage. I've had so much help from this Forum that I wanna do my bit.

can i have a picture of the Vector 2's please - assuming JS1500 hasn't bought them? They'd be great on my 857 build (and may free up some RC 35s for Slim?)

No i'm not buying them.
Was just curious why it wasn't being sold as a complete fork & shock.

It's all gravy. :D

MadCowKev":3ig9szz7 said:
can i have a picture of the Vector 2's please - assuming JS1500 hasn't bought them? They'd be great on my 857 build (and may free up some RC 35s for Slim?)

and i have just gone and got some :roll: bollox ;)

Latest posts

Back