Backpeddling Inc.

go4low

Dirt Disciple
The shop I work at could be considered a retro gold mine. Bins full of old parts. Some nicer stuff set aside in cases obviously. Frames, accessories, you name it. To name a few goodies: 1988 Blizzard, mint.
Huffy colorado cruiser (early 80's I think). PK ripper, DBR, Hutch, Haro. A stack of Z rims four feet high. Lots of Suntour. XT and XTR combo shifters for Cantis'. Old Syncros, control tech, Answer, and race face stems. First generation Manitous NOS. The list goes on. Its called Backpeddling. The only downside to most of the members here is it's in Guelph Ontario Canada. There is a website now, but we are currently in the process of cataloging everything onto the site. But check it out if you just want to drool. :p

www.backpeddling.com

cor - that pic looks like a goldmine shop. The kind you are so thankful of finding when bored in a strange town one day.

That is awesome - i need to find a legitimate business opportunity to go to Ontario!

Cooool, I have friends in Guelph and family in Elmvale, Barrie and Cookstown.....will have to pop in next time I'm over there!

Stu

Back