1992 S-Works Carbon (jetzt mit Grafton Bremsen!) :-)

Void(EN12-82)

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi all,

I wanted to have some pics online of my 1992 S-Works Carbon... It was finished some time ago and I have been out on it a few times now. It's really an awesome bike!! Very very comfortable ride... even though the frame is a 19" which is a bit too large for me, but I love it!!

Last week the front and rear Grafton brakes arrived, and I REALLY finished the bike! :cool: I had some doubts about getting Grafton brakes because they don't seem to have a reputation as a great brake... and I ain't the lightest dude around :oops: But they held out really well, they even get me to a stop after a jump off some slopes. They did however take me ages to get adjusted, feel really spongy, but they do the job.

Anyhoo, here's some new pics taken last weekend:

sworkscarbon01.jpg

sworkscarbon02.jpg

sworkscarbon03.jpg

sworkscarbon04.jpg

sworkscarbon05.jpg

sworkscarbon06.jpg

Void(EN12-82)

looks the mutts nuts- really nice, grey should not work on a bike IMHO but spesh get away with it- lucky boy.

Thanx for the replies guys ;-)

And WHOOOOOOOOO I finally got my hands on a front and rear set of Grafton Speed Controllers!!! So will be posting some pictures when it's alllll finished (finally). There was this dude on E-bay who had a set and I e-mailed him for a Buy It Now, and he would :)

BTW: I am also thinking about chainging the saddle to a black Flite?? Maybe that blends in better with the black grips? And keep only the tires grey/black? What does anyone here think? Leave the grey saddle on or go for the Flite?

Nice Specialized you made yourself here. To finish it and give it a more
racy look definately mount a black flite.
Tires I dont know, never been keen on grey ones but if you like it yourself
just keep these, I would say.

Cheers,
Martin

Without wanting to hijack the thread - if anyone wants one of these frames - I've got one for sale.

Back