Kooka cranks

Tomahawk kid

BoTM Winner
Alright all Im after some Kooka LP 'Rasta' cranks or any anodised kooka kit really plus a bb to run them on. The frame is a '93 Zaskar LE , i think the bb shell size is 63mm with 113mm spindle I'm not too sure though ,so, any advice is welcome. :D

Thanks for the reply Amybrook(where retrobikeguy came from?) will check those out but i am really looking for some from within the UK.
ps am i right about the bb size?
thanks again

Tomahawk kid":2fuh9i5v said:
Thanks for the reply retrobikeguy will check those out but i am really looking for some from within the UK.

why? postage is only £9 and in my expierence is likely to arrive just as quickly as a uk posted one.

stew-b":2ixvi2nd said:
Tomahawk kid":2ixvi2nd said:
Thanks for the reply retrobikeguy will check those out but i am really looking for some from within the UK.

why? postage is only £9 and in my expierence is likely to arrive just as quickly as a uk posted one.

I suppose if the products are crud London or Newcastle is a nearer place to visit to get a refund then the usa. :D

retrobikeguy":32acgv4x said:
Tomahawk kid":32acgv4x said:
(where retrobikeguy came from?)

:? :?:

Thats it ...before i edited my post I called Ameybrook.. Retrbikeoguy .....I think i just being looking at your bike O' the month pics and the name stuck at that level?? :)

Back