2000 Specialized Stumpjumper M2 1xNINER

Harryburgundy

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Well....nearly finished. Shifting is a bit cruddy as I have just bunged on an old Deore shifter...and an old cable...but that will all change as and when I find a shifter I like.
Might pop a 34T ring on to 'fill' the Pauls Chain Keeper which is a s low as it can go.
Yes...I know about the saddle angle :p :LOL:
Ebaystuff1470.jpg

Ebaystuff1471.jpg

That Pauls keeper is very very cool, reckon I might need one of those :LOL:

That's really nice :D

There's something nice about 1x9 builds....just done the same to my Duster and it looks very cool.

Where did the chain guide come from? Was thinking of making something similar for mine.

Neil G":21lzypy4 said:

There's something nice about 1x9 builds....just done the same to my Duster and it looks very cool.

Where did the chain guide come from? Was thinking of making something similar for mine.

Thanks...the guide you can buy from Aspirevelotech..or direct from Pauls although they charge a fortune for postage and don't reply to emails :x

Suspension and gears heh? Getting soft in your old age? Maybe you'll go for a full susser next? ;)

Only joking bud.. liking the clean lines.. you really can't beat a nice stumpy!

Harryburgundy":2v64galr said:
Neil G":2v64galr said:

Thanks...the guide you can buy from Aspirevelotech..or direct from Pauls although they charge a fortune for postage and don't reply to emails :x

Cheers

I may try and make somerthing up, currently I'm using the clamp off a DMR chain cage and an aheadset top cap....actually looks quite factory but yet to see if it works!

Back