Anglian Area Group

unocogero":3h8o98or said:
Hello Anglia group...this is East Midlands calling.

Just wondered if there are any Thetford experts out there who could offer ride advice for a spin round the woods whilst I am on holiday in Norfolk...

Without advice I suspect I might not make the most of my visit and spend my whole time missing the good bits...

Cheers :)

When are you going? It's an hour up the road from me. AFAIK we don't have any member local to the Thetford area. As usual with this sort of place if you don't know your way around you will miss the best bits.

REKIBorter":2tk7fx52 said:
unocogero":2tk7fx52 said:
Hello Anglia group...this is East Midlands calling.

Just wondered if there are any Thetford experts out there who could offer ride advice for a spin round the woods whilst I am on holiday in Norfolk...

Without advice I suspect I might not make the most of my visit and spend my whole time missing the good bits...

Cheers :)

When are you going? It's an hour up the road from me. AFAIK we don't have any member local to the Thetford area. As usual with this sort of place if you don't know your way around you will miss the best bits.

I know, it's the same here at the Pines or Cannock...you need the knowledge.

I'm not sure when I'm going...any time from next thursday onwards. It depends on kids weather wife combo :?

I might have a better idea nearer the time...what does AFAIK mean?

AFAIK - As far as I know

Weekends obviously best time for me, a gang of us from RB are racing there this weekend. Should be a laugh ;)

I think I have found out why the brakes on the Rocky make some much noise - the rotor bolts were done up finger tight :shock: should be fixed now I have transfered them onto my NEW WHEELS :cool: which are BLING BLING lovely. I have now shaved 1 1/2 pounds of weight of an already light bike ;)

Anyone want to buy a pair of Mavic Crossrides, 2009 model, one careful lady vicar owner, very low mileage, never been raced or rallied, parked in garage every night, never been out in the rain and lovingly polished every night before being tucked into bed with a swedish aupair to keep them warm :p

Greetings Anglians :) we found when starting meets threads they often descended into jibberish and rubbish, we've used the area thread to contain the jibberish. It keeps the meet thread 'clean' and easier to read, pertinent info and all that.The area thread also lets other folks pop in as it were, arranging inter regional battles and such :LOL:

get im lahds....e looks different...that ones got spots....if i had it my way...id have all of you shot.... :D

Back