RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
m-trax":18txhk0t said:
Just typed it into autoroute, it says 1hr 50mins assuming no traffic.

it told me it would take 6hrs 24 minutes from Portsmouth Docks to home just north of Morpeth assuming no traffic. Despite hitting the rush hour on Monday morning I was sat in the kitchen with a cup of tea 4 hours 49 minutes later. It works on a much lower average than the 80.3mph that we achieved.

Call it 1hr 30mins- that's your target time. Every 10 mins over you have to buy a round for everyone there :LOL: :LOL:

si

Dr S":29p6wqcf said:
m-trax":29p6wqcf said:
Can someone send me a link to where camping is? Just want to know how long it is going to take me to get there - friday may be an option depending on that.

Wish I could get down on the Friday too but no chance of getting an extension on my pass out.

Si
After 30 yrs Mine's glad to see the back of me :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:shock: Cant believe I have just found this forum.! Can a 40yr old with a slight beer belly just getting back into it after a 10yr break come? Or do I have to send the bike on its own? :LOL:

Antiquekona":qbyx7wif said:
:shock: Cant believe I have just found this forum.! Can a 40yr old with a slight beer belly just getting back into it after a 10yr break come? Or do I have to send the bike on its own? :LOL:

Slight beer belly? Just hold it in like the rest of us ;)

PMing you an entry form now.

Cheers
Si

Might be up on the Friday night.

Can we use the campsite if required? Or is it only open be arrangement? Alternately any b&bs around which aren't too expensive or bad.

John":1mgrzrak said:
Might be up on the Friday night.

Can we use the campsite if required? Or is it only open be arrangement? Alternately any b&bs around which aren't too expensive or bad.

Campsite is open on the Friday night. I think we have several friday nighters. I will give them a ring and make sure they put you in the right place.

Cheers
Si

Antiquekona":1hy4f74m said:
Why not a 50+ yr old did it ;)

Antiquekona":x7hq6tax said:
Why not a 50+ yr old did it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back