Tenth anniversary Orange Clockwork?

skankin_giant

Dirt Disciple
Got one of the tenth anniversary orange clockworks in green i have had since new,

i been thinking of selling it and woundered if any one had any idea on what kinda of price they are going for?

Its a 15/16" i think,its pretty much standard, has a deore mech and LX cranks put on, pait jobs a bit shabby but not the worse i seen,

I been using it for work and seems to be ok, wheels have had a nock so not running very true, and could use a good service with a new cassette, break pads and possible a BB,

anyones veiw on a price would be great

Cheers

Steve

Hope this Pic works if not heres a link to the Photo Bucket album which has more pictures.

http://s513.photobucket.com/albums/t335 ... Clockwork/

P1030629.jpg

The 10th anniversary clockwork was quite a basic spec so isn't worth a massive amount these days. I picked mine up for £70, admittedly not quite as good condition as yours.

Its a 17" example in the probably more rare forest green. Mine is an Orange/White jobbie and far from original now.

Value... £150 at a push..? Depends, old bikes are what people are willing to pay for them I suppose.

I say keep it.. spank it some more!!!! :twisted:

Its that way around as it makes it more comfortable for me being 6ft riding a bike this size lol, would keep it but the size is a issue.
Cheers

Steve

Back