The good and the bad TdF Jerseys

Bad Kit

Kellogs have their own variety pack, and it does not include a Kellogs Tour one either.
AppleJacks.jpg

CornPops.jpg

Frosties.jpg

FruitLoops.jpg

HoneySmacks.jpg

RiceKrispies.jpg

Re: Bad Kit

bikemeister2000":2krdodwh said:
Kellogs have their own variety pack, and it does not include a Kellogs Tour one either.

Now those are naff. Never seen them on the tour though.

Most if the other stuff posted I quite like. You chaps need to think more 'Euro'

Here are a few more good 'uns

TonTon Tapis - a man with a tash carrying a carpet, what could be better

_00031.jpg

Brooklyn

De%20Vlaeminck,%20Roger.jpg

If we're talking cycling hair I think Jan Theunisse deserves a mention.

Gert+Jan+Theunisse.jpg

However Brochard is the king!

brochard+festina.jpg

LB.jpg

071114_billyfile_400x377JPG.jpg

Brochard would have been bigger than Armstrong and maybe even bigger than Merckx if it wasn't for the mullet. The coefficient of friction was of the scale.

always thought team gatorade looked good, especially when they used the moser leader ax bikes not the bianchi's. the one in the pic isn't the one i'm thinking of though, same bike but they did it in dark blue/white and either neon green or neon pink. my mate has the neon pink version, looks the bollox!! but with the gatorade kit and the neon green it really stood out and looked cool

Attachments

• gatorade91ly8.png
    gatorade91ly8.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 1,640
  • bugno on a moser.jpg
    bugno on a moser.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 1,640
Good call, I had one of the Gatorade ones and couldn't find a pic

I reckon I'll be in a minority of one here, but....

I am going to say I like the denim look of the Carrera team. For me Claudio Ciapucci's long escape to Sestriere is an all time great moment in the Tour.
Tell you what, as a special 'treat' I will photograph my kit tomorrow (you lucky people) and add to this thread. I also have a Panasonic top too.

Iwasgoodonce":1penc662 said:
I reckon I'll be in a minority of one here, but....

I am going to say I like the denim look of the Carrera team. For me Claudio Ciapucci's long escape to Sestriere is an all time great moment in the Tour.
Tell you what, as a special 'treat' I will photograph my kit tomorrow (you lucky people) and add to this thread. I also have a Panasonic top too.

ah..theres a photo on here somewhere. You get let off for the panasonic top though :LOL:

Back