RetroBike Spring Meet 24th Mar - The details ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
thrustyjust":vzmyldf0 said:
Blimey Grahame,is that a pair of Mazzochi forks which you haven't broken??????? Justin Ex-C1 XV

Well, I only ever broke one pair!

I think I still owe you a beer for the rescue mission after *that* incident. Are you coming along to the retro ride? Are you bringing the Fuquay?

Sadly sold the Fuquay........but I can still ride it whenever I want.Am starting to build up the Hei Hei as a retro ride now.Have frame(obviously) and forks,ringle stem,mechs and shifters and will have to drag it around as have no wheels!!!!
grahame":2g76nihe said:
thrustyjust":2g76nihe said:
Blimey Grahame,is that a pair of Mazzochi forks which you haven't broken??????? Justin Ex-C1 XV

Well, I only ever broke one pair!

I think I still owe you a beer for the rescue mission after *that* incident. Are you coming along to the retro ride? Are you bringing the Fuquay?

I'm sure I could dig out a pair of 7 or 8 speed, rim brake wheels and suitable tyres for you to use at the retro ride if you wanted. That could *just about* repay the debt.

well I thought i couldn't avoid posting a picture of me any long, so this is what i look like (not the greatest photo but one of the few with me in bike-mode where you can actually see my face!)

anyway, by day i'm normally known as Guy and i'll be on a 93 rigid cindercone with red spangly bits (provided i actually get it built up by then!)

Attachments

• guy AKA kona kid.jpg
    guy AKA kona kid.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 3,479
Okay, heres me, MadCowKev
Ride: probably my not-quite retro Klein Attitude Race as the Proflex won't be finished (Russ - you bringing my levers?) and i sold the Pulse.
Fitness level: poor

Attachments

• Attitude Race (2) (Small).JPG
    Attitude Race (2) (Small).JPG
    84 KB · Views: 3,452
  • MCK (Small).JPG
    MCK (Small).JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 3,451
MBR Route Map

Seems the press have cottoned on to the Retromeet and have issued a North Downs route map in this months mag... tsk, no doubt we will be mobbed by screaming girls at every turn...

:cool:

Neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back