RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerky+2
RC100, RC200, RC500
Sinnett177
Raleigh Dyna-Tech (BOTM), Alpinestars
Orange71 +1
Fuquay, Saracen Killi Flyer
Andy B
Orange, Scott Peak
rc200ti
RC200
m-Trax +1
Dawes Edge LX, Raleigh
BIBBY
RC100
Dr S
Cannondale SM600, Schwinn Excelsior, Wicked FAT CHANCE, RC100 (BOTM), FAT CHANCE Yo Eddy, Boulder Defiant
IanS
Klein Attitude
Justbackdated +1
RC100, RC300, RC Funky Pace + Others TBA
Sithlord
Ritchey P20
Cornholio's RC200
RC200 F8, Proflex 856
MJN
FAT CHANCE Yo Eddy
D_XZ
Orange P7, Yeti
gil_m + Guests
TBA
Sidewinder
Saracen Killi Racer, De Kerf Ltd.
ChrisV40 + 1
Gary Fisher, Univega
Airbrusher
Specialized
John (The Guvnor) +1
TBA
Corduroyboy
RC200,RC300, Fuquay
PACE
RC100, RC300
NorthernDave
Fat Chance Yo Eddy

Looking forward to this. Getting some bits and bobs together for the Saturday night fun trial. Will be bringing the Raleigh and the alpinestars, I have fond memories of riding both bikes around Dalby so will hopefully give each a ride over the weekend.

Thinking of coming across on the Friday, is it possible to use the camp site on the Friday night Si?

I'm off (proper) work on Friday, so might be coming up on Friday if possible too, depends if the Cycle Doctor is called out or not.

Can someone send me a link to where camping is? Just want to know how long it is going to take me to get there - friday may be an option depending on that.

m-trax":3vbakard said:
Can someone send me a link to where camping is? Just want to know how long it is going to take me to get there - friday may be an option depending on that.
Thornton le dale, or Lockton are probably the nearest villages to the campsite, for a rough idea of travel time.

m-trax":pa87qw9f said:

I'd say about 1 hour 10 from your place on a steady run. As Andy says its between Pickering / Thornton le Dale and Lockton. Exact location will be sent out next week.

Wish I could get down on the Friday too but no chance of getting an extension on my pass out.

Si

m-trax":33obqce1 said:
Just typed it into autoroute, it says 1hr 50mins assuming no traffic.

it told me it would take 6hrs 24 minutes from Portsmouth Docks to home just north of Morpeth assuming no traffic. Despite hitting the rush hour on Monday morning I was sat in the kitchen with a cup of tea 4 hours 49 minutes later. It works on a much lower average than the 80.3mph that we achieved.

Call it 1hr 30mins- that's your target time. Every 10 mins over you have to buy a round for everyone there :LOL: :LOL:

si

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back