Klein Attitude 1996 Fully Rigid

Very Cool bike this, and though not a big fan I can dig the spinergy's on this one. Well done and

Enjoy!!

simple and very clean............ i really like it......... and yea im with everyone else.......... get some nice cantis on it .

cheers

For sale?

I sold a bike similar to this a year and a half ago and regret it. My coach sold me his vintage race bike, was thought to be 1995 Attitude that he had repainted around 2001 thru Treks repaint program (Project Ones and Kleins). Hence, it was one of a kind.

Would you be willing to sell it. Name your price w/o the wheels? I will not haggle. I hope to recreate his bike, only even better.

Hope to hear from you and please consider my offer. It would take me about a year to come up with the money, but I AM SERIOUS. I am actively looking for a frame and the correct rigid fork. Thanks!

-Nathan Tock

Stunning bike!!! (with fugly wheels :D )

makes me want to put a rigid fork on my bike, anyone got a spare Strata fork size L? ;)

2wheels4ever":3h4l6fxr said:
Finally finished this Klein Attitude, manufactured 11/95 (I think this makes it a 96). It was purchased unpainted by a graphic artist and he painted it off-white with a pearl finish, looks phenominal in the sunlight. Never ridden, just hung it on the wall. The decals are not the correct era, I prefer the font from the earlier years which also match the post. Since it's not the original finish I plan on riding this A LOT :D

My fav' ever !
Can you update the post with its latest images ! Is the Attitude still alive ? :D

Back