ORANGE P7 AND ASSORTED PARTS..

Thats a nice project for somebody but am I the only person here that's put off by a zero rated e-bayer with a list of conditions like that and a £40 shipping fee?

'Caveat Emptor'... Who does he think he is! :roll:

Maybe we can pay him cash on collection - i have a vodka bottle full of 50p's!

MadCowKev":34u802lm said:
Maybe we can pay him cash on collection - i have a vodka bottle full of 50p's!

seller":34u802lm said:
I would like nothing larger than £5 notes though

I get the impression he would be more that happy with that :LOL:

I just got an email from him - cash on collection is okay but £5 notes only!

22) The seller reserves the right to come across like a complete c0ck throughout this auction. Despite the fact that the seller has never sold anything on ebay he reserves the right to dictate to one and all about the way things should be done. The seller reserves the right to then sit back and say 'tsk' at any TV program other than (including, but not exclusively) 'Songs of Praise' and 'Newsnight', with a potential allowance for 'Last of the Summer Wine' (as long as Compo isn't in it as he looks a bit like a homeless that they show in the Daily Mail). The reservation of these rights does not form a contractual basis of sale and the seller reserves the right to take one look at you if you turn up to view the bike or pay on collection and close the door in your face if you look a bit 'iffy'.
The seller also reserves the right to restrict the bidding to those members of his golf club, church group, rotary club and Gerald who he drinks with at the Star and Anchor on a thursday evening (half of bitter for me, sherry for the little lady). Special dispensation will be given to any bidders from the wife's bridge club and to members of the Little Thatcham residents association (home owners section only, no renters please).

Back