What would we do without the Bike Pro website

gaf16

Senior Retro Guru
found all the spoke lengths for the straight pull spokes required to build up my pulstar hubs.
it must be the only place in the world with such in depth info on long discontinued products! :D
the guy who's building the wheels for me at my lbs still thinks they are crap though.
he asked me yesterday if i would stop bringing all this old tat in for him to build up or fit to my bikes :(
the fool! ;)

i all ways look forward to my vintage minded customers, much more interesting,but then again its my thing too. some of my coworkers think im crazy

haha! same here, i love it when someone says "im looking for a new bike- my old one's a bit dated now"
the last guy had a 88' muddyfox explorer (which ill get hopefully :D )

cool thing is, we are having a shop re-fit soon, & we should have a history corner, with all our old race gear & retro bikes :) donations accepted!!

xeo":13v98c5k said:
haha! same here, i love it when someone says "im looking for a new bike- my old one's a bit dated now"
the last guy had a 88' muddyfox explorer (which ill get hopefully :D )

cool thing is, we are having a shop re-fit soon, & we should have a history corner, with all our old race gear & retro bikes :) donations accepted!!
gotta love the old trade ins. "sure i'll give you something for your old bike"

yeah we're gonna do the museum thing too, hang some of the collection from the ceiling

gaf16 said:
found all the spoke lengths for the straight pull spokes required to build up my pulstar hubs.
it must be the only place in the world with such in depth info on long discontinued products! :D
the guy who's building the wheels for me at my lbs still thinks they are crap though.
quote]

weird as loads of companies are still making straight pull spoke wheels, mavics been doing them for a while & hope are just about to release some.

bikepro magazine is even better than the website ;)

gaf16":d80swpeh said:
he asked me yesterday if i would stop bringing all this old tat in for him to build up or fit to my bikes :(
the fool! ;)

let's hope he doesn't read this forum mate or you'll have a modern interpretation of the snowflake to ride around on.

:) :) :)

Back