NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

12 days to go until the weekender. still waiting for replies from a few Yorkshire folk and P20, Toons and Drewson from the NE.

Also still needing a volunteer to do the start/finish timing for the Downhill Challenge- anyone??

Cheers
Si

Dr S":savhuuhb said:
12 days to go until the weekender. still waiting for replies from a few Yorkshire folk and P20, Toons and Drewson from the NE.
Sorry Si I can't get a pass out for this one, maybe next year, coz it sounds like its gonna be a belter.

Dr S":1a26np35 said:
kaiser":1a26np35 said:
Anyone familair with the etape du dales route? We were chatting the other day and this was where I recorded my fastest downhill. It was near the start maybe about 20 miles in and after a climb up a barren bit, had a mega downhill into a little village. In the village was a sharp right if thats any indication of the location. Would love to find the name of the descent.

Fantasticly vague Kai- could be anywhere :roll: :D

nah nah nah you know the bit, goes down a hill an that :roll: must be the fastest part of the circuit. :)

toons":3ikmd0le said:
Rupali bigg market curry hell!!! http://www.curryhell.com/

I watched somebody eat two mouthfuls of curry hell and then spend 30-40mins in the toilet!

For drinking head to the Bigg Market & the Quayside, then head over to buffalo joes or for your eyes only!!

For a good curry sachins or voujons.

Cheers toons :) just finalising some plans

Going to the racing on Saturday, so Friday was going to be the curry night so we were fresh(????) for the horses. Then I think its see who's still standing :D

toons":v5c5af89 said:
where you staying and have you picked a curry place?

Staying at Jurys I think and have gave the guy the Rupali place to look at.

Back