Come to the isle of Arran, Scotland in minature 2nd August

Kaisers no tellin because he's got so many uncompleted projects even he can't decide :LOL:

I will complete the Alpine Stars, it will be ready to ride, honest..............yeah right :roll:

Ride what you like, we the riders are the retro element, not the bikes :D

Good to have you back Gaz, you were missed, sad fact but true ;)

And sad as it sounds I had a bad case of cold turkey, good to be back amoungst the macretro massive- a truly unique bunch of fella's ahhh loves yeah yerrrr ma best mates so yousss are hic

I'm pretty sure I won't be making this run :( We still haven't sorted mK's birthday out, and I don't think I should be planning on going anywhere the day before the actual event.

So will this be singlespeedable, or are gears recommended?

My SS hardman of steel training program seems to have degenerated into push the bike up anything with a slope and stop to eat lots of peanut butter and digestive biscuits at the top.

On the plus side, first weekend in yonks without getting a bloody pinch flat. My technique it be smoooooov.

Anythings SS possible provided your prepared to walk in bits, sometimes lots of bits :LOL:

Think I'll bring gears just for a change though :D

Any of you peeps up for a "round the island" day either side of the 2nd? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'll probably be there for a long weekend, weather permitting of course :LOL:

I'd love to circuit the island, done it before on a Brompton. Alas though I cannot, I'm not fit enough due to my ME to do more than a days strenuous cycling :(

Currently due to my ME its not even guaranteed that I'll get to Arran at all :(

Kaiser is your man, he just lives over in Saltcoats and he's a roadie ;)

Latest posts

Back