RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr S":39sik3zv said:
Have you managed to get a real bike for the weekend yet Andy?? If you turn up on that modern bouncy thing again you will be put on timekeeping duties you know! :LOL: :LOL:
The bouncer will be making an appearance, damn my arthritic back :(

Working on borrowing the Scott back from it's current owner ;)

chrisv40":1xxyh7rq said:
Is the bike jumble still on? If so is it on the Saturday? ;)

Yes x 2
although it will probably roll on over the weekend. My plan is to get you all pissed on Saturday night and buy your NOS White onza porcs for £5 each :LOL:

I'm sure this has already been discussed but i must have missed it, where is the campsite we are meeting at?

Coming Along

Hi All

I am new to retrobike, but i plan on coming to the bash and i will be
bring my "94" Stumpjumper along for the ride.

Also please could you tell me where the campsite is located.

Cheers

Gary.

Retrobike Dirty Weekend

Hi All Again

Just double checking that the event is still on before i book the B&B, really looking forward to the event and seeing all those retrobikes. I have been riding bikes all my life and have in the past have raced on both road, track, cyclocross, and mountain bikes.

I used to airbrush and custom paint helmets for individual riders
and pro sponsored teams and have also custom painted a few show MTB's. I love some of the CNC'd retropart trick bits that used to be made from companies like Ringle, Grafton, Avid, and more; i even designed and made some of these types of parts myself with the view to selling
and manufacturing them but unfortunately a company came along at the time (the big "S") who made cast parts in thousands with low price tags so that blew that, but i still have my original prototypes in all there
anodised and polished glory to dream about.

Any way enough about my previous shindigs, hope everything is still go
for 25th - 26th july.

Cheers.

Gary - and my "94" Specialized StumpJumper.

A great event to choose as your first RB meeting sir- don't forget to bring all those tasty ano parts along for us to drool over. I will send you a form to fill out in the morning when I get on my PC.

Exact location will be sent to all participants next week. We don't want to publicize the location openly so as to avoid people just turning up and wandering around looking to bag themselves a load of retro booty whilst we are away riding (although we have secure storage).

Cheers
Si

Dr S":3mu8zdll said:
Exact location will be sent to all participants next week. We don't want to publicize the location openly so as to avoid people just turning up and wandering around looking to bag themselves a load of retro booty whilst we are away riding (although we have secure storage).

Cheers
Si
Good thinking Batman ;)

Gonna start work on the Retro Playlist this week, a good 4 hours of tunes should suffice

If anyone wants to listen to something other than what I have on my PC & CD/Vinyl collection drop me a PM with your suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back