The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same goes for the frame they came off. I know it's a Diamond Back but what model, year etc and what it's worth, no idea - note the downtube to bottom bracket which may give a good clue.

Attachments

• diamond back 003.jpg
    diamond back 003.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 1,303
Hope O2's

Are hope O2's rare and extremely valuable? I have some sitting in my shed. I'm fed up with working, and want to retire...

Splatter Paint":sytvhnp9 said:
Err, £80 - £120 on the Pace forks depending on condition (external and internal) and maybe £30 for the frame?

Are they fetching this much nowadays :shock: Though they'd still be around the £40 to £50 mark.

I have a set of old pace RC35's with a long 1" steerer. New elastomers, good condition. i totally rebuilt them but for some reason the wheel will always sit a bit off centre. No cracks in the carbon. Any ideas of value?????

Well, I just bought a set of RC35 elastomers and a tube of Pace grease from justbackdated and that set me back over £40. A set of top seals is about £25. A tatty set of forks needing a service has just gone on ebay (July 12th) for £40, but if it needs seals and elastomers your looking at £100 all in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back