1997 Klein Pulse Pro Custom

dont forget if they are new pads they need to bed in
and if thats still my old disc on there thats new and will need bedding in too

rob

Cheers guys. I did notice it seemed to get a bit better towards the end of the ride. I'll keep using it and see what happens.

Lovely bike, not sure about the yellow detail/parts...I personally would have gone for black or chrome

Fitted my old Scott Vertigo riser bar (after a wee bit of paint to make it fit the scheme), filed the front brake pads and spent another 30 mins refitting the front tyre. All is good now. The riser bars have lifted the front end and made it feel a lot better. The front brake now works again, so bring on the 20 mph+ stoppies I usually pull on the way home.

Klein Pulse Comp

Hi Everyone

I'm new to the site, found it when searching for some new decals for my Klein Pulse Comp, I've had this superb bike from new (13 years) and absolutely love it but didn't realise they had such a following. Anyway I wanted to ask mk1Matt where he got his decals from as my poor old girl really needs a re-build. Love what you're doing to yours mk1Matt. I have hopefully added some picture of the bike, which as you can see does get used for just about everything!

Attachments

• Bike 007s.jpg
    Bike 007s.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4,612
  • SC3s.jpg
    SC3s.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4,612
  • SC9s.jpg
    SC9s.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 4,612
Re: Klein Pulse Comp

MrT":njfqsc3e said:
Hi Everyone

I'm new to the site, found it when searching for some new decals for my Klein Pulse Comp, I've had this superb bike from new (13 years) and absolutely love it but didn't realise they had such a following. Anyway I wanted to ask mk1Matt where he got his decals from as my poor old girl really needs a re-build. Love what you're doing to yours mk1Matt. I have hopefully added some picture of the bike, which as you can see does get used for just about everything!

looks like its a nice condition shame the pics arn't a bit bigger, that child seat looks interesting ive never seen one like that.

Klein & Side Car

Hi Mr Chicken

Thanks for that, it's not in bad condition, I have painted it once probably getting on for 8 years ago now so it has got a few chips and scratches on it, that's why I thought I'd restore it and keep it for high days and holidays!

The child seat is just strapped to my sidecar that I made a few years ago, I can carry al sorts on it and as it tilts with the bike I can corner as fast as I like and everthing stays put. I keep meaning to make an ally version to save a bit of weight but it always seem to slide down the to do list :(

I've attached some bigger pictures.

Regards

Mr T

Attachments

• Bike 008.jpg
    Bike 008.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 4,574
More Pictures

Here's some of the sidecar

Attachments

• SC10.jpg
    SC10.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 4,573
  • SC3.jpg
    SC3.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 4,573
  • SC9.jpg
    SC9.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 4,573
  • SC2.jpg
    SC2.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4,573
Hey, the Pulse on the op was my old one i think it's changed hands again by now. Gil is the man for your decals, maybe the op still has the files for them?.
That side car looks brilliant fun!

Latest posts

Back